Enterprise mobility is fast becoming the key to success. In the evolving era of technological evolution, Enterprise Mobility Services have become value differentiator, allowing businesses more flexibility, responsiveness to react to evolving markets and changing technologies. Focused towards digital transformation, enterprise mobility solutions aims to revamp work process, streamline operations, and enhance employee productivity. It’s clearly a mobile-first world as the right mobility solution is helping determine competitiveness of enterprise.
Enterprise technology solutions often simplify a wide variety of networks such as mobile applications, Internet, Intranet or corporate portals. Enterprise apps are usually intricate and complex for individual or small/midsize businesses typically designed to meet strict privacy and security concerns of large organizations.
Advantages of Enterprise Mobility:
- Enhance Employee productivity: Provide flexibility to employees, allowing them to connect with each to perform the desired business tasks.
- Increase quality service: Enterprise mobility services and solutions allows organization to streamline operations and improve overall service delivery to the company & clients.
- Reduced operational cost: BYOD is making it easy for organization to reduce the operational cost to a great extent with shared workplaces as well as get access to any information anytime, anywhere.
- Empower the field workers: To perform their duties in the best possible manner, share information with stakeholders, share concerns and grievances with the business of the company, or report to HOD in case of escalation.
- Provide customer satisfaction: Enterprise mobility helps company communicate with their customers fast, address complaints, handle problem of the customer in an effective manner than ever before.
Enterprise Mobility & Emerging Technologies
AI is evolving at phenomenal pace and with its advent in the workplace, businesses are rapidly enhancing and automating business operations. When it comes to enterprise applications, AI can act as an assistant, help eliminate human errors, perform mundane or repetitive tasks. AI-powered voice-assistant and chatbots stimulate human-like conversations opening up avenues for customer services.
AI will go a long way in altering business logic within apps as applications will be able to take advantage of speech and visual gesture, as well as advance user interface.
Infographic: Artificial Intelligence & Enterprise Solutions
Blockchain is a digitized and decentralized public ledger for all online transactions. As a continuously growing list of records, the “block” aspect is actually blocks of records linked and secured through cryptography. Right from retail and finance to automobiles and airlines, companies, several industries are exploring Blockchain technology for its possible benefits in day-to-day business operations.
Benefits of Blockchain for your business
- Secure business network to share and record information with multiple business entities.
- Knowing the identities of those with whom you connect online for regulatory purposes.
- Smart contracts to understand sharing and exchanging information with customers or businesses
- Faster transaction resolution to save time and money.
- Data governance
- Smart Contracts
- Supply Chain Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Asset Management
- Payments, Transaction Processing, and Settlement
Crypto wallet is a technology based on Blockchain technology helping enterprises to efficiently manage their finance and payment systems.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Interesting Statistics about Growing Prominence of IoT
- Discrete Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, and Utilities will lead all industries in IoT spending by 2020, averaging $40B each.
- Bain predicts B2B IoT segments will generate more than $300B annually by 2020, including about $85B in the industrial sector.
- Internet of Things Market to reach $267B By 2020 according to Boston Consulting Group.
As ‘devices’ are getting connected, machine learning provides great support to the process. Developers are using the algorithm and making machines more intelligent. The use of AI in the devices is one of the IoT trends. It is making both home and office smart.
IoT focused enterprise mobile app helps in reducing the cost and offers flexibility to the employee in the workplace. Enterprise mobility and IoT will take the productivity of business to yet another level.
Enterprise Mobility: Challenges & Eliminating Roadblocks
Lacking goals and objectives
Understand organizational mission and collaborate together to achieve it. Enterprise mobility is not a standalone technology, rather a part of overall strategy that compliments overall goals and objectives. Mobility challenges arise due to a number of variables that can affect cost, security, integrity and even productivity. If enterprise mobility strategy does not compliment overall objectives the results
Lack of Proper Policies
Policies should also complement goals. The right policies should encourage mutual collaboration among users, understanding about mobility strategy, safeguard security issues and reduce costs down the road. It is important to have transparent policies to ensure effective monitoring and visibility.
Not having Safeguards in Place
Equally important it is to have policies in place for stolen devices, outages and compromised user credentials or violations. IT should have all remedies and action plan in place to meet unwarranted situations, as well as measures to prevent the situation even before the problems occur. One way to prevent such situation is to provide support to specific devices and mobile OS, as weed out older versions to make the BYOD ecosystem safe and secure.
Enterprise mobility help clients create business models based on disruptive technologies. It is the cornerstone of digital transformation initiatives. Business benefits drive organizations to invest in large-scale initiatives.
Looking to transform your organization into an intelligent enterprise? Get in touch with us.