Hire expert developers for your PHP web development project.
Created by Rasmus Lerdorf back in 1994, PHP is a general-purpose scripting language, especially for web development. PHP initially stood for Personal Home Page, however now it stands for the recursive initialism PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP is a server-side scripting language extensively used to create highly dynamic and interactive websites and numerous advantages.
PHP is convenient, easy to learn, with libraries, documentation, tutorials, and what strikes the most is the huge community. PHP programming language can be used to develop any type of website imaginable, irrespective of complexity, and magnitude.
Here are the essential benefits of PHP:
- Versatility: PHP provides the flexibility to build web solutions of any type, right from simple brochureware sites to sophisticated websites with enterprise-level functions. It functions on all existing platforms as well as databases such as Oracle, Postgres.
- Open Source: PHP is free to download, giving developers an option to work with it, so it’s always easy to find professionals and scale your project. PHP web development is a cost-effective option in terms of prices.
- Custom development: It’s quite apparent that web development can yield results only if a website or web application aligns with your business needs. With PHP, your desires are not limited by any predefined options, so you can build whatever you want.
- Scalability: Scalability is the need of the hour and an essential feature for web application development. Your web application must be able to handle the increasing workload or heavy user influx.
Is PHP still going strong?
PHP is considered highly popular due to easy deployment and quick development-to-market cycle. The variety of possibilities scaled dramatically with the new PHP version, which is must robust compared to its prior versions. PHP 8 is slated for release later this year in 2020.
PHP 8 will be released on November 26, 2020. It’s an entirely new version update, which means that it has better performance. For all those who thought PHP was dead, this new release will introduce path-breaking changes, as well as several new features and performance improvements. If you need to keep a web app updated with the latest changes, it is best to upgrade to the newest version.
What’s New in PHP 8
PHP has a long way to go! It is important to opt for custom PHP development services rather than going for templates.
If you are looking to hire a PHP developer for your project, it is crucial to understand that pricing for the website depends on the project’s complexity and the time programmers spend on building it. The cost of hiring a developer may also vary based on PHP developers’ geographic location and expertise level.
As a benchmark, your app’s cost is directly proportional to your web app’s features. There is no ballpark number, as several factors determine the hours to complete the project. After designing, developing, and launching a PHP application, it is equally important to ensure regular monitoring and maintenance of website optimization, regular updates, and debugging.
Custom web development solutions often result in fluid, interactive and useful websites. Building a website that includes aesthetics, functionality, and integrations is vital to stay ahead of the curve. The best way to minimize hassles is by partnering with a PHP development company.
PHP Development Team
- Business Analyst
- PHP back-end Web Developer
- Custom PHP Web Developer
- QA & Testers
Remember, a dedicated PHP development team might increase your overall project cost. However, it is worth the investment in delivering browser compatibility updates, version updates, and security patches.
Table of Contents