Digital transformation is a process of integrating the latest technology to ensure maximum efficiency and competitiveness of existing workflows. Cloud development services, DevOps, and Big Data make it happen. It’s natural for the technology companies to utilize the top-notch tools and practices, as this is the only way to remain competitive for them. Cloud services and solutions will provide robust and digital infrastructure of cities of future. It is estimated nearly 6 billion of the world’s population will live by 2045.
Cloud will make cities safer and more connected with smart elevators, driverless cars and drone, and much more. This ability to create a connected ecosystem is attributed to the cloud’s ability to store and analyze data. The cloud will be a beacon of transformation for companies as data analytics, artificial intelligence and other capabilities become available as services. Companies who are looking to adopt the latest trends are quick to adopt DevOps solutions and services & cloud technology to reap the benefits of becoming data-driven.
While the cloud development services are far from a new idea, its true capabilities are only now beginning to be realized.
Here are Statistics that show importance of Cloud Services
- 83% of Enterprise Workloads Will Be In The Cloud By 2020.
- 41% of enterprise workloads will be run on public cloud platforms (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure and others) by 2020.
- 20% are predicted to be private-cloud-based by 2020
- 22% running on hybrid cloud platforms by 2020.
- On-premise workloads are predicted to shrink from 37% to 27% of all workloads by 2020.
Here are the ways in which the cloud will shape our lives over the next decade and beyond.
- Transforming enterprises is the fundamental reason behind the increase in public cloud engagement or adoption today.
- Robust security is a primary reason in adopting an enterprise cloud computing strategy.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning will spearhead cloud computing adoption by 2020.
How Cloud Computing Helps Business?
- Cloud-enabled Application Development: Cloud for application development to enable agility, time-to-market and cost savings.
- Cloud Integration: Integration of the public cloud and on-premise systems grows. This solution leverages cloud-based integration technologies for integrating data regardless where applications are deployed.
- Data Management and Analytics: Proper data management can reduce errors, lower costs, mitigate risk, as well as demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Custom Development and Migration: Leverage cloud application infrastructure and migrate legacy applications to cloud architectures.
Taking Customer Experience to New Level
Cloud computing will be at the forefront of the creation of a new level of customer experience. Companies applying intelligent technologies in conjunction with the cloud will upgrade experience for customers. Companies rely on not just the quality of user experience, but also how clients perceive a company’s brand and products. Cloud computing when combined with IoT, analytics, machine learning and AI can not only transform the way organizations operate, but also innovate the way customers interact with companies, and vice versa. Cloud computing companies have the ability to process large quantities of data in real-time.
They can implement algorithms to analyze different types and dimensions of data related to operational data and customer experience data. The deeper understanding of customers can be used to build enhanced products and services as well as create a better experience for customers and partners. It is possible to achieve the transformative potential and create breakthrough experiences and results by combining experience data with operational data.
DevOps: Make the Cloud Infrastructure work better
DevOps is the evolvement of Agile software delivery methodology, emphasizing rather small cross-functional teams of cloud automation engineers, who are able to provision the cloud infrastructure for any products or services and ensure it runs without issues.
The result will be the increased predictability and reliability of operations, better customer satisfaction, and increased loyalty, as well as much better responsiveness to challenges, enabling the Enterprise-era behemoths to compete fast and nimble startups. However, in order to operate with maximum efficiency, continuous analysis of all aspects of operations is needed, and Big Data analytics is exactly the thing to do the job.
Big Data Analytics
As more and more enterprises continue to adopt big data analytics and cloud, they are able to fasten the product development cycle. After all, big data unifies voluminous data available to company (volume, variety, velocity, and value) providing actionable insights, potential threats and patterns in order to respond to changing market conditions and open new avenues.
The combination of big data and cloud computing has opened the road to endless possibilities. Various enterprises have witnessed drastic changes that would have been otherwise considered impossible to achieve. It changed the decision-making process for companies and gave a huge advantage to analysts, who could get answers from interpretation of data. Cloud computing can provide easy storage of data in cloud servers and the retrieval of data as needed.
The combination of big data and cloud has reduced costs on managing and maintaining data. Based on the resources in terms of budget and need for security, companies can now opt for private cloud options, where internal resources can be stored on the cloud. Ultimately, big data analysis can be implemented to gain information.
It is important to analyze different ways multiple companies can use Big Data analytics, Cloud and Devops to secure and increase bottom line results, as well as augment their market positions.
But how would you achieve this goal?
It is not about emulating the footprints of other enterprises. What might work for one business, might not work for other businesses. Each and every business is unique and has to overcome challenges based on their short-term tasks and long-term goals.
Looking for Cloud or DevOps services for your growing enterprise? Let’s talk