Customize a WordPress Blog
WordPress- a very powerful blogging platform- is a free and user-friendly framework. This platform helps to build website or blog easily. If you want to have a customized blog on WordPress, then you need to set up on your own hosting package. You don't have to be an expert web programmer to make your blog unique with this framework. .
If you are new to WordPress and want to create your own blog then here are some basic instructions that will surely help you set your own blog in WordPress.
Steps To Follow
1. First of all, find the perfect theme that goes along with your motto or business. Themes are like website templates, and they give a look you want for your blog. You can choose from the dozens of themes online or you can even get customized theme designed related to your business.
2. It is always good to choose a theme that is widget-ready if possible. Widgets are great tools that allow you to add, remove, and rearrange items in your sidebars quickly and easily. This will also help you to experiment with different arrangements at your convenience.
3. Install a theme, or several of themes by uploading the theme folder and all of the files in it to the wp-content/themes directory. You can change the themes by logging into the Administration panel and clicking on the “Presentation” tab.
4. In WordPress, you can find plugins for your blog. Plugins are very much useful as they can add vast variety of functions to your blog. You can get many basic plugins from WordPress to get you started. But, if you are looking for something more advance or different, there are many of them available online.
5. Install and activate your plugins. The plugin folder or file need to be uploaded to WP_content/Plugins directory. To activate a plugin, you need to log in to your administration panel and click “Plugins,” find the name of the plugin, and then click the “Activate” link.
Well, in this way you can easily build or customize WordPress blog. If you have more points to share about WordPress customization then tell us in the comment box.
For WP Customization and development services go to: https://www.hiddenbrains.com/wordpress-development.html