Enterprises and businesses are in the process of migration from legacy systems to new, dynamic and robust web applications. In the crowded market of different technologies such as PHP, HTML5, WordPress, Magento and several others, ASP.NET of Microsoft has proved to be a popular choice.
ASP.NET technology has the power to build websites or web applications that can scale your business to the next level of success. While there are extensive choices available, why should one choose this famous Microsoft’s ASP.NET technology for web development? Let’s understand the reasons behind choosing ASP.NET application development services.
ASP.NET for Web Application Development
.NET is one among the best software frameworks developed by Microsoft. Developers can build all kinds of apps from the simplest ones to the most complex ones using this programming platform. It is possible to build applications with reusable codes using programming languages of C++, VB, C#, JS through the use of UDDI, WDSL, OOP, ASP, SOAP and XML.
Key Benefits of using ASP.NET Technology
This open-source, server-side web application framework has an array of benefits, some of which are as mentioned below:
- ASP.NET is useful for creating dynamic, robust and scalable web applications
- ASP.NET is the best choice for building applications that are completely secured owing to its built-in Windows authentication and per-application configuration
- Minimal coding is required to build large applications using ASP.NET
- This Microsoft framework comes with toolbox and designer in the Visual Studio integrated development environment. Developer-friendly features of ASP.NET such as automatic deployment, WYSIWYG editing and drag-and-drop server controls.
- All ASP.NET applications handle requests in run time by closely monitoring and managing processes to replace dead ones with new ones.
- ASP.NET enables performing common tasks from simple form submission, client authentication to site configuration and deployment.
- ASP.NET technology is preferred by developers as it is easy to create and maintain because of the existence of source code and HTML.
- ASP.NET languages can be built to be language-independent. It allows users to choose the language of their choice or divide the application as per different languages.
- ASP.NET being a server side technology, the code for such applications gets executed on the server.
- As all the configuration information is built-in, there is no process of registration of components. This allows for easy deployment of applications.
- ASP.NET applications executing on server are monitored for all pages, components and applications. This helps in detecting memory leaks, infinite loops and other illegal activities.
- ASP.NET is the best choice for building heavy, complicated web applications as it is developed with ADO.NET using data-binding and page formatting features.
Types of ASP.NET Technology Development
There are 3 types of ASP.NET application development, as discussed below:
ASP.NET technology is based on MVC architecture and this is one of the advantages of this Microsoft technology. It is easier for developers to build application based on ASP.NET. This MVC architecture makes it simpler to build complex applications in less time. Developers have the flexibility to customize the MVC patterns and behavior as per the requirement of the business application.
This type of ASP.NET development allows developers to practice PHP with HTML. Web pages can be created using ASP.NET using less to minimal coding efforts through Rapid Application Development.
This type of ASP.NET development is useful for building dynamic, small and fast performing applications. This type of development demands less coding than MVC pattern and gives more control to programmers.
On a Concluding Note…
ASP.NET is most suitable for ecommerce web development, intranet and extranet web solutions, portal development and feature-rich customized .NET applications. Hidden Brains is a leading ASP.NET web development company offering unique web-based solutions for diverse domains.
We are Microsoft Certified Partner with a proven ability to handle complex .NET programming projects and in-depth knowledge of latest technologies, user interface and methodologies. We follow agile development methodology to deliver extremely scalable and performance-driven solutions.