MongoDB is not unknown to anyone who lives and breathes technology. Being one the most preferred databases of developers, the new update of MongoDB comes as important news. What are the possible reasons for favoritism of this database?
The following list is not exhaustive that could explain the usefulness of MongoDB, but it mentions about important benefits that make this database superior to others:
- 1. MongoDB has support for expressive query language, which makes it easier to interpret data.
- 2. Ease of indexing is another factor that reduces developers’ efforts.
- 3. MongoDB makes it possible to keep consistency in data.
- 4. This database provides smooth integration of information and enables its easy retrieval.
- 5. With MongoDB, you can be assured of Enterprise management of data and business critical information.
- 6. This database offers its users flexibility to use and access data.
- 7. The extremely scalable working pattern of this database is easy to learn and use.
- 8. Robust performance of MongoDB makes it simpler for developers to work and rework on it.
MongoDB 3.4 adds cherry to the cake by taking user experience to the next level. Following is a list of changes in MongoDB 3.4 that has added value to database using experience:
1. Elasticity in Operations
Operations become robust and elastic with zero or no downtime. Data scaling option in MongoDB 3.4 accounts for its uptime, resulting in superior elasticity from data auto balancing.
Multimodeling in MongoDB 3.4 is complimented by compatibility with Apache Spark and Business Intelligence. If you did not know the usefulness of it, it would be meaningful to say that MongoDB 3.4 has real time analytical capabilities and enables facilitated computing with native graphs.
3. Improved Deployment
With the introduction of Zones in MongoDB 3.4, admin has better control of deployments done at multi regional level. Grouping can be done based on hardware locations and resources for optimized deployment. Improved flexibility standards of this popular database do nothing other than adding reliability to deployment for MongoDB 3.4.
4. Cloud Compatibility
MongoDB 3.4 includes support for Server Pools and Cloud Foundry tools for systematic management of databases in cloud environment. The infrastructure of MongoDB 3.4 is suitable for cloud services thus making it an integrated and stand-alone product for managing enterprise level databases.
On a Concluding Note
MongoDB 3.4 has included a host of features for the feasibility of admins to access data conveniently. What’s more is that this database makes data manipulations easier, thus entitling users to experiment with it as per their requirements and preferences. Encourage the developers at your web and mobile app development firm to use MongoDB 3.4 version to experience its benefits at first hand.