Amazon Fire Phone
In the previous 10 years, the organization broadened its extent from the online domain into physical device, and after the inclusion of the Fire TV, the smartphone was the last significant gadget which remained unexplored. Filling up the void, an AT&T compatible smartphone that ships at the end of July for just $200.
Technical Specifications of Amazon Fire Phone:
- 4.7-inch IPS touchscreen
- 720p display
- Aluminum buttons
- A Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Gorilla Glass 3 (front and back)
- Support for 4G LTE
- 0.35 inches thick
- Weighs 5.64 ounces
- 13-megapixel camera
- The Fire Phone consents its user to change the perspective of the image by moving their head instead of creating "pop-out" effects.
- Giving a slight tilt to the smartphone in their hand, the owner can scroll through a web page or go through menus.
- The cost for basic version with 32 gigabytes (GB) of storage, will cost $199 as mentioned in the contract with AT&T.
- The selling of the phone would be starting from 25 July and onwards.
It is very difficult to build a stand-out phone in this flooded industry of mobiles. From the presentation, it seems Amazon have put in a really good effort to make it. Though many times the presentation and actual user experience may interpret opposite review. However, it can be only known after it comes to user’s hands.
A mobile device analyst had a question against Amazon’s Fire Phone -
"We've seen similar gesture controls on Samsung's Galaxy range, and few people use them," said Francisco Jeronimo; a mobile devices’ analyst at market research firm IDC. "Unless the experience is extraordinary it can come across as a gimmick. I'd be surprised if Amazon has succeeded when Samsung hasn't, but I'll need to try it.
If you want to have a look of the entire event took place than you can watch it on youtube. Know more about Fire Phone in detail and share your expectations over it.
Share your views about the fire phone through comments section below.