Image Courtesy: DigidayName any task and there are a couple of mobile apps to accomplish it smoothly. Mobile app development industry is growing seamlessly owing to increased user demand and requirement for an eclectic variety of apps. This has resulted in mobile apps becoming more feature-rich and serving users with high-end functionalities.What is the need for mobile app updates?Technology is blooming at an unprecedented rate, thereby opening up new opportunities for mobile app developers to experiment and bring in innovation in their work. Making amendments to previously launched mobile app in order to remove bug, improvise performance, incorporate latest technology or add an extra feature based on user feedback is necessary for your app to retain its value in the App Store.Direct Mapping of App Ratings with Frequency of Updates Rolled OutIf you think that mobile app updates are merely to improvise your previously developed app and remove bug then you re highly mistaken. There is a direct connection of app ratings with the frequency of app updates. To be more precise, the regularity and frequency of app updates affects its rating in the App store.Following graph shows insights on the connection between app ratings and frequency of updates:Piece of information conveyed by above graph is that you should schedule app updates instead of rolling out randomly. Setting a particular frequency will lessen the risk of users getting frustrated with random updates.List of Valid Reasons for App UpdatesNow that you have learned about setting a frequency for app updates and scheduling it evenly, the next thing to understand is to validate your update. Why do you need an update to be rolled out? Give a valid answer to this question for users to accept and upgrade the app to new version.1. Addition of enhanced featuresHardware specifications of smartphones are constantly changing in an endeavor to offer better devices to mobile phone users. Operating system upgrades are also made available to users who are always eager to stay at the forefront of technological advancements.Following image shows Google Play Store’s support for split screen feature of Android Nougat:
Image Courtesy: YouTubeThese factors make more room for previously launched apps to include enhanced features. Mobile app developers work on it and send out updates for users to enjoy the benefits of newer technologies.2. Improvements to the appMobile app development companies usually release the first version of app in store very soon. Once the app is used by audience, they scrutinize the analytics and work on areas that require improvement from user’s perspective. Even user feedbacks are considered in this development phase to improve the present app.Possible bug removal, resolving navigation issues and performance improvements are considered as most validated and useful app updates for users. For example, an app named ‘FabAlley’ was rolled out to iTunes in 2015, but updated later to ensure its compatibility with latest iOS versions.
Image Courtesy: iTunes3. Updating users of your active involvement in developmentNot getting updates for a mobile app for a long time may make a user think that the app developers and the team maintain it is not active or not interested in the app anymore. App updates at regular intervals reassures users that you acre for them and are constantly working in improving the app to meet their requirements.4. Implementing changes based on user feedback Once the app is deployed to the App Store, it becomes open to wide audience. While some download and use the app, few of them take efforts to even post feedback based on their user experience. The app maintenance staff escalates this feedback to development team, who then decide on ways to fulfill app user’s requirement.The apps that take into account feedback of users in the process of improvisation earn a set of loyal audience. They feel valued and go forward to share their experience of using the app with friends or sometimes even on social media.On a Concluding NoteBased on the nature of your app and target audience, decide the schedule of app updates. Purpose of update must be well served in the version released out to the App Store. Give meaningful to your app and enhance its value by releasing timely meaningful updates....
1. Visual Presentation of ChatbotUsers do not like to think of chatbot as a human-machine interface or a robot. For them, it is more like a friend from whom they would like to mint out some useful information. As a result, it is vital to build a human like personality for your chatbot. Visual representation has to match with its attitude and personality.Some customers are so paranoid that they like playing around with the chatbot by asking silly questions such as ‘how are you’, ‘how’s your day going’, ‘do you have a girlfriend?’ and so on. All such questions should be rightly interpreted by your chatbot to give non-offensive and polite replies that pleases the customer.
3. Design a Smart ChatbotYou would like your chatbot to ask silly questions to customer, isn’t it? A person using chatbot expects to get quick and precise answer to his or her query, without much cross questioning. AI should be implemented as deeply as possible to understand human behavior.With AI well incorporated and language interpretation working as expected, your chatbot would develop a smart personality.
4. Escalation System of ChatbotChatbot saves human efforts of interacting with customers for basic queries that are most frequently asked. However, you need to have a human supervision to this system as not all answers can be expected from chatbot. How much ever programmed is your chatbot, some level of discussion requires customer interaction with company executives.To ensure the best UX experience with chatbot, it is necessary to code it such that it understands when to escalate the case to higher authority executive. This way, customer’s high level issues can be addressed immediately without any delay.ConclusionOnce your chatbot is ready, test it by indulging in conversational chat with a set of random people. Keep an eye on the responses delivered by chatbot and reaction of the opposite person. Some aspects that you missed out on might come to light during this testing phase.It is not too late to work on flaws at this stage though. This testing and analysis will help you to refine the UX experience before the product is deployed in the online world to millions of people....
- 1. MongoDB has support for expressive query language, which makes it easier to interpret data.
- 2. Ease of indexing is another factor that reduces developers’ efforts.
- 3. MongoDB makes it possible to keep consistency in data.
- 4. This database provides smooth integration of information and enables its easy retrieval.
- 5. With MongoDB, you can be assured of Enterprise management of data and business critical information.
- 6. This database offers its users flexibility to use and access data.
- 7. The extremely scalable working pattern of this database is easy to learn and use.
- 8. Robust performance of MongoDB makes it simpler for developers to work and rework on it.
Image courtesy: Statista.comLet’s understand the important aspects of user’s behavior in brief:1. Attractive deals and discountsMobile apps make it extremely easy to update users on festive offers or promotional discounts by the means of push notifications. Who does not like to relish their favorite food dish offered at lower price as a part of discount deal? These special offers attract mobile users and compel them to visit the app and browse through its services.2. Glance through the menu‘I like Mexican! Does this restaurant have Mexican cuisine?’ This curiosity is what makes a user navigate to the menu section of a restaurant app. Further, those users who do not know what to eat click on the menu option to get an array of options and make a tasty choice.3. Search for nearby restaurant outletsUsers generally hit the restaurant mobile app when they are dead hungry and in need to rush to the nearest outlet to hog some food. Mobile app’s ability to show nearby outlets based on your location (using GPS) is what makes it more usable. Though users may not opt to order food through app, they may be in search of a nearby outlet to visit and grab piping hot meal by themselves.4. Redeem loyalty points/reward pointsBusinesses often use the technique of rewarding their customers with loyalty points, which can be later put to use to avail the service next time. This trick of engaging customers has never failed, not even in case of mobile apps. If not anything else then just to utilize the points earned on previous food orders, users place an order through the app and make the most of their reward points.On a concluding noteDeveloping a mobile app opens up immense scope for growth in restaurant business. Start your search for a reliable app development company to join hands with and see your restaurant flourish like never before!...